How We Process Personal Data
Consent with Provision of Personal Data
- In the event of your request for services, Direct-services s.r.o., a company with registered office at Hostašovice 162, Nový Jičín, 741 01, Reg. No. 28595301, incorporated into the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Ostrava, section C, insert 33599, processes the following personal data in compliance with Act No. 110/2019 Sb., on the Processing of Personal Data, as amended, and in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the “GDPR”):
a) the name and the surname;
b) the email address.
- By checking the “I agree with personal data processing” box in the contact form, you provide Direct-services s.r.o. with your voluntary and free consent with collection, storage and processing of your personal data. You further declare that if you are under 15, you have asked your statutory representative (parent) to provide his/her consent with processing of your personal data.
- The name, the surname and the email address must be processed for the purposes of responding to your enquiry, creating an offer of services, negotiating about such offer, or subsequent entering into a contract. The said personal data will be processed by Direct-services s.r.o. for the following periods:
a) during negotiations concerning the entrance into a contract between you and Direct-services s.r.o. and for a period of 1 year of your enquiry and of the termination of pre-contractual negotiations without entering into a contract, at the maximum, unless you provide your consent with further processing;
b) for 3-4 years of the date of termination of cooperation;
c) for a longer period if required by regulations or other legal interests (e.g. taxation or accounting interests).
- Direct-services s.r.o. declares that it will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection and that it will process such data only for the purposes for which such data have been collected.
- Personal data processing is done by Direct-services s.r.o. by means of a personal data controller, especially by means of a machine (automatically), using computers and computer programmes. Access to personal data may be awarded to a certain extent to (i) persons performing supportive activities for us in the capacity of sub-contractors, e.g. our IT systems operators, provided that we use such persons, (ii) our server and data backup operators provided that we use such operators, and (iii) our legal and tax advisors provided that we use such advisors. All the employees of Direct-services s.r.o. are authorised to process personal data as well.
- Besides this website, Direct-services s.r.o. processes personal data also in other areas which are necessary for its activities, e.g. personal information and accounting data within the scope of its statutory duties and legitimate interests.
- Direct-services s.r.o. declares that it is aware of the importance of personal data protection and considers compliance with all statutory and ethical rules associated with personal data processing to be an important duty owed to its customers.
- Within the scope of its activities, Direct-services s.r.o. does not sell its clients’ personal data to any third persons, does not collect or process sensitive data relating to registered users, including, without limitation, personal data concerning the national, racial or ethnic origin, political attitudes, membership in trade unions, religious and philosophic beliefs, criminal history, health, and sexual life. Direct-services s.r.o. simultaneously declares that personal data are not processed for the purposes of scientific or historic research or for statistical purposes.
- Direct-services s.r.o. does not perform automated individual decision-making, including profiling, within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
- Please note that you, in the capacity of a data subject, have a right to:
a) request that we inform you on which of your personal data are processed by us;
b) request that we explain you the processing of your personal data;
c) request access to such data and have them updated or corrected;
d) request restrictions on the processing of such personal data;
e) request deletion of such personal data – however, such deletion will result in termination of contract negotiations;
f) object to processing and the right of data portability;
g) apply to us or the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event of any doubts concerning the compliance with your right of personal data protection.
You, in the capacity of a data subject, are entitled to revoke your consent without prejudice to the legality of processing based on your consent granted before your revocation thereof provided that the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR. This means that you have no such right especially if processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- The web server on which this web page runs automatically processes and stores data concerning the visits of the page. Automatic data are collected by means of two main methods: own web server logs and Google Analytics. Direct-services s.r.o. uses the information acquired in this way to evaluate website operation and to optimize its activities.
- You, in the capacity of a data subject, declare that you are aware of your rights under Sections 12 and 21 of the Personal Data Protection Act and under the GDPR. You further declare that all the data you have provided are accurate and true and have been provided by you voluntarily. You further declare that your consent is a free and conscious manifestation of a data subject’s will containing the consent of such data subject with personal data processing.
- We hereby inform you as a data subject that if you wish to modify your personal data or to revoke your consent with the processing thereof, you may do so by an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this contact form.
Personal Data Acquired Automatically
The website may be used also in a mode disabling collection of data relating to the behaviour of website visitors.
The collected cookies are processed especially through Google Analytics, a service operated by Google Inc., a company with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Your consent with the collection of data through cookies may be withdrawn at any time by means of a change in the setting of the relevant Internet browser.
Turning off Cookies
Cookies may be turned off directly in your Internet browser.
Consequences of turning off: If you decide to turn off or delete cookies, exactly proper functioning of the website cannot be guaranteed because some cookies are necessary for basic functioning of websites.