An application of the Webdispatching service for the reports of service car drivers and the keeping of an electronic log book.
HI Software Development s.r.o.
The application for smartphones and tablets communicates with the server during rides. This way, it allows easy work directly from the terrain. The Webdispatching system, in which this application is implemented, offers companies an effective fleet administration through an extended log book. Among offered functions is the keeping of logs about the operation of the service vehicle park, several kinds of possible integrated navigations (Google, Sygic Fleet), chat with a dispatcher and many more.
A part of the delivery was a complete graphical treatment including detailed custom-made icons representing specific functions of the application.
Key functions of WD Fleet application:
• Google Maps or Sygic Fleet navigation
• Receiving of routes sent by the dispatcher of WEBDISPATCHING, administration of stops on the route
• Driver state input (AETR) and the creation of Patch, which is accessible for the dispatcher in WEBDISPATCHING
• Information from a digital tachograph in a clear graphical form
• Two-way communication between the driver and the dispatcher through messages
• A basic statistical overview of distance driven and the duration of rides
• Display of the daily agenda
• Notification about upcoming events, which are connected with the vehicle, for example car repair shop visits
• STK inspections
• Receiving of the refuelling guideline sent by the dispatcher from WEBDISPATCHING, which shows the driver where he can and cannot refuel